Welcome to the Affinity Program!
If you are like most Associations, you have built a Membership program that includes discounts on essential business services such as Office Supplies, Insurance, Hotels, Rental Car, Cellphone, Courier, to name a few.
However, for most of your members, there is one other must have service category that affects their businesses every day... Technology (or IT) Support. In fact, for most of your members, technology is critical to operating their businesses but it has been impossible to fill that category with one national provider. Until now...
Join forces with one of the leading national managed service providers to offer your members A NEW WAY to deliver and support their technology. Our Affinity Program provides national and regional industry associations in the US and Canada with the tools to educate its members on managed services and virtual IT.
Affinity Program key features include:
- Exclusive Member Benefits - a partnership with one of the leading national managed service providers with members receiving specialized programs and discounts.
- Industry-specific Solutions for knowledge-based verticals, that are reliant on technology and the security of data. Example of co-branded services developed for the Canadian Bar Association:
- Comprehensive Marketing – integrated initial and top-of-mind awareness campaigns supported by digital, print and event marketing.
- Education – ongoing education through Utility 360 webinars and participation in various association online and live events.
- Service Coverage – Connected Office services are delivered 95% remote and 100% proactive; supported by franchise network across North America.
Associations love our service!
Obviously if you are going to promote a service provider or partner to your valued membership, or to recruit new members, you want to be extremely confident in that partners ability to keep your membership happy. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself our customers' experiences on our Connected Office Success Stories page. Below we highlight a few of our Associations stories:
The Texas Motor Transportation Association (TMTA)
Texas Motor Transportation Association of Austin, Texas was founded in
1932 as an advocacy and lobbying firm representing the Texas Trucking industry that currently employs one out of every 14 workers. Tracking legislation on Capitol Hill and communicating their efforts to their large membership makes uptime and connectivity essential to its day-to-day operations. So what happens when Nigerian Spammers were able to take over their communications server? Read how Utility came to their aid in this Association Success Story...