Are you the IT Manager? Here's how we can help your team...
With technology being increasingly scrutinized by Finance comes the need to “do more with less”. Forward-thinking IT managers are turning to virtual IT departments to augment their internal capabilities and expertise. Through something we call Co-Managed IT Services, The Utility Company works in partnership with your internal ITdepartment - providing complete access to our people, processes and Utility Service Center technology. It's like squeezing an entire team into one empty cubicle - except your virtual staff never calls in sick, takes vacation or requires new training.
The ability to virtually and easily add enterprise-class managed services, automated desktop management or remote data protection & backup all appeal to IT Managers looking to make their time more productive and to concentrate on more than routine day-to-day tasks.
The Top 5 Reasons IT Managers Turn to The Utility Company:
- Control through co-managed services partnership approach.
- Virtual IT Support - 95% Remote; 100% Proactive.
- People - gain access to certified technicians when you need them.
- Process - Instantly add a standards based service desk to your organization.
- Technology - Plug into one of the few MSPAlliance-certified NOCs "in the cloud".
“We partnered with The Utility Company under the NOC Plus model, whereby they proactively monitor and maintain our mission-critical servers, security systems, thin-client infrastructure and insurance applications,” stated Ray Shannon ,V.P. and Partner at Bradley’s Insurance. “They are a very customer-centric organization that have become a key extension of our team.”
The discussion above is typically music to any CFO’s ears – reducing costs, better data security and performance reporting. For mid-market companies (50-250+ employees) outsourcing has generally been met with resistance from internal IT. That was then, this is now!
Forward-thinking mid-sized enterprises (and their IT managers) are increasingly adopting the virtual IT department concept for a few key reasons:
- Cost-savings and efficiency – virtual IT is generally 50-60% of the cost of the traditional model.
- Expertise – having access to industry-leading personnel and processes.
- Information security – developing an information security program with ongoing monitoring.
- 24 x 7 business world – receiving support outside of standard business hours.
- Off-loading mundane tasks – tactical services like end-user helpdesk and security management.
- Partnering approach – internal and external IT work as team from a central service desk system.
- Geography – working with a service organization with a large geographic footprint.
- Back-up and disaster recovery – safeguard the most critical corporate asset – your data!
- Business applications – knowledge of key accounting, CRM and vertical applications.
To learn more about The Utility Company's Connected Office services and what they mean to your business, please register to watch the live Connected Office DAILY DEMOS or feel free to contact us directly via email at CO@theutilitycompany.com or by telephone at 1-866-My-Utility (698-8454) ext 7673 or fill out the Connected Office interest form below: